Mom’s Creamy Grape Salad
This creamy grape salad is refreshing during the summer and a lighter alternative to traditional desserts of the holiday season. Using red and green grapes makes it a nice Christmas dish, and kids and adults LOVE it! Naturally gluten free.
- 2 lbs red grapes, seedless
- 2 lbs green grapes, seedless
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Wash grapes well and destem.
2. Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
3. Stir grapes and creamy mixture together.
4. Cover and refrigerate.
5. when ready to serve, add brown sugar and pecans.